I’ve been growing my hair ever since I got engaged in June. Because this is my hair inspiration.
I realized after hours & hours of looking through photos a few things:
- I really want the long waves.
- I want the hairstyle to look interesting from all angles. There are lots of styles that have intricate buns in the back but a boring front. Your guests will mostly see the front view.
- I want it to compliment my dress.
So here’s how I went about filtering through the looks with the help of TOTALBEAUTY.COM.
- THE CLASSIC GOWN
THE CLASSIC GOWN is the simple gown with barely any embroidery.
- You should emphasize your collarbone and go for a classic updo or a french twist.
- Accessorize with dangly earrings and necklace.
LIKE: (my city hall bride Mrs. N)
THE ROMANTIC GOWN:
- This is the flowy gown with some details.
- Deserves the loose waves to give off that bohemian chic look.
THE MODERN GOWN:
We’ve been seeing a lot of asymmetrical gowns these days matched with the ever so popular side swept buns.
It’s also important to use a look that will look timeless and classic. We don’t want to look back on our pictures and think UGH! THAT WAS SO 2010! I mean, I’m sure we all look back on our prom pictures and think WTH were we thinking.